Trimble Field Inspector
With easy to build forms and interfaces to back office databases, Field Inspector can immediately impact field operations, asset management, and customer services processes at your utility.
This solution runs on a range of Trimble handheld devices and Android smartphones, and integrates with existing utility back office systems, enabling seamless flow of data between field and office.
Trimble Field Inspector is a solution that allows field workers to use simple, powerful forms to capture data in the field and transfer it automatically to the back office.
"With its high level of flexibility, Field Inspector can automate almost any field data collection activity."
Benefits and Features
- Simple, intuitive, and easy-to-use hand- held and office solution for field inspection and maintenance
- Increases productivity through instant validation and flexible workflow on field forms
- Eliminates paper and reduces costs by integrating to utility back office systems – no more double entry of data
- Automates asset management activities – from smart meter deployment to valve inspections with simple form building tools
- Enables simpler and more consistent compliance with regulations and business processes
- Flexible workflow on field forms
- Simple form building tools
- Tasks can be created, prioritized and send to the field workers mobile handheld
- Integrate to utility back office systems
- Post-process GNSS location data for high accuracy
- Seamless flow of data between field and office
- Easily integrate with existing Esri ArcGIS geodatabases, ODBC databases, and other utility back office systems
- Configurable workflows to model current business processes
- Works with choice of Trimble handheld computers
- Smartphone support (Android)
- Integrates GPS, 1D and 2D barcode scanning, photos, sketches, electronic signatures