Web application utilizing geographic information for submitting, processing and publishing feedback
Trimble Feedback is a web application with integrated map functionality, providing an efficient communication channel between a utility and its customers and interest groups.
The application supports the complete feedback management process from submitting issues to managing and publishing feedback data by the utility or authority responsible. The easy-to-use tools are integrated into workflows. With 24/7 availability, time-stamped submissions can be easily monitored, assigned to a person responsible within the organization, and resolved while keeping the contributing party informed. Utilities can also publish feedback for public interest.
Feedback can be analyzed with visual tools. The application supports different levels of authentication, from anonymous to strong.
- Available 24/7
- More efficient customer service
- Efficient collaboration between organizations and e.g. contractors
- Better allocation of resources
- Automated creation of feedback archive used for analysis and compiling statistics
- Improved customer service and reduced number of customer inquiries
We can monitor feedback processing times, as the application shows response times. We want to be a service-oriented energy company.
Jarno Virtanen, Operations Manager, Mäntsälän Sähkö